Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Ein bisschen Lyrik

Heute habe ich mal ein bisschen selbstgeschriebene Lyrik für euch :) Es existiert sowohl eine deutsche als auch eine englische Version. Ich präsentiere euch jetzt die Originalversion, die englische. Bei Bedarf poste ich auch noch die Deutsche :D 


The wrong places 
I´m always at the wrong places 
This isn´t the place I belong to 
Something feels completely wrong here
Something just doesn´t fit 
I feel empty 
Empty in a crowded room  
Did I make the wrong choices ? 
 Should I have risked more ?  
Where would I be now ? 
My life is full of regrets 
I just don´t belong here 
I should be somewhere else 
Somewhere, where I feel as if I have finally arrived 
Will I ever feel like that ? 
I know where I belong, that´s the hardest thing 
But I can´t get there 
I can see it 
I can smell it, hear it, feel it 
But I can´t get there 
Did I make the wrong choices ?  
Should I have risked more ? 
Would I be there now ?  
Would I have finally arrived the place I belong to ? 



Meinungen erwünscht :) COPYRIGHT by V_anna11 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen